in-cosmetics Asia, an APAC show for personal care ingredients, has announced its current line-up of show content and exhibitors. The exhibition will be hosted at BITEC in Bangkok from 1-3 November 2022.
According to in-cosmetics Asia, attendees will have the opportunity to see new ingredients and solutions in the personal care market, and upcoming product development opportunities (NPD). Announced exhibitors include:
- Seiwa Kasei, a Japanese cosmetic ingredients manufacturer, will introduce its new SESAQUA (Hydrolysed Sesame Protein). The sustainable skin conditioning ingredient is made from sesame, and will also be displayed at this year’s Innovation Zone.
- Roelmi HPC, a global company in the health and personal care market, will demonstrate its ÆCTIVE EquiBiotics LRh and Ener-GY ingredients designed to promote skin wellbeing – derived from GMO-fee metabolites, probiotics, and active ingredients.
- Ingredients from Indonesia will highlight its Organic FFL Kukui Nut Oil. Produced from raw materials gathered from the forest floor in Borneo, the oil will be debuting as a fairtrade and organic grade ingredient.
- Sustainability-focused Eurofragrance, a Spanish fragrance house, will present its Ecoconscious vegan and sustainable range, and Sensolab – which combines innovation and sustainability for consumer experiences.
in-cosmetics has also released its planned educational content, which will include a marketing and data aspect:
- The Marketing Trends & Regulations Theatre:
- Sophie Wen, senior market analyst at Beautydata.ai will examine trends, demographics, and data in the Chinese domestic ingredients market.
- A session will discuss the role of Gen Z and Millennials in using technology to influence the beauty market.
- The Marketing Trends & Regulations programme will cover industry trends for professionals from across the NPD process.
- There will also be an in-depth interpretation of the Cosmetic Supervision and Administration Regulation (CSAR) and other regulatory trends in China. These will be explained during the session led by REACH24H Consulting Group.
- K-Beauty, C-Beauty, J-Beauty, and T-Beauty will examine the latest developments in China, as well as delve into other key markets such as Korea, Japan, and Thailand tick. This will cover products, ingredients, marketing tools, consumer behaviour, and influences from COVID-19.
- The ‘Conquering beauty e-commerce’ presentation is the subject of another presentation led by Marcella Vanessa, founder of Azarine Cosmetic, whose Hydrasoothe Sunscreen Gel went viral. The session will delve into how leveraging social channels and influencers can lead to a product’s success.
Other topics also set to be covered throughout the three-day programme include the themes of ‘Ageless Beauty’, strategies to obtain certification for Halal beauty products, and future opportunities to expand cruelty-free, vegan, and organic product innovations sustainably.
In-cosmetics Asia has revealed that sourcing new ingredients and formulation techniques will be a subject of several interactive areas offering hands-on experience with new market products.
Their Formulation Lab will return in 2022, featuring sessions designed to help formulators and R&D specialists learn about new ingredients and formulation techniques. It will also host an interactive masterclass led by in-cosmetics Asia’s technical advisor, Dr Oliver Hofmann.
Technical Seminars, delivered by raw material suppliers, will offer a comprehensive overview of key personal care ingredients and in-depth knowledge of the benefits they provide.
Meanwhile, the Innovation Zone will showcase 50 ingredients and formulations launching either at the show or within the eight months preceding it.
The interactive Spotlight On product display will focus on key industry trends in 2022. This year it will cover fragrance, healthy skin, and makeup.
Closing the show
The show’s Awards Ceremony will take place in the Innovation Zone on 2 November and will award the top Innovation Zone ingredients; Active and Functional categories, and the best Spotlight On formulated ingredients.
In-cosmetics has additionally stated that, exclusively for 2022, attendees who register online for this year’s event will receive an exclusive in-cosmetics Asia 21-page ‘The Changing Face of the APAC Cosmetics Industry’ report – which features insights from The Kline Group and Gentleman Marketing Agency.
Comments are closed.