The deadline to enter the EN Awards has been extended.
Widely regarded as the Oscars of the global exhibition industry, this year’s Exhibition News Awards will be held at ExCeL London on 30 March.
Individuals, teams, shows and companies wanting to prove they are the very best in the industry have until 16 February to get their submissions in to our esteemed panel of judges.
Now in the 16th year, the awards are the most highly regarded, must-attend event for the global industry, delivering a night of networking, celebration and recognition for achievements over the last 12 months.
Due to the overwhelming demand, the closing date for submissions has been extended to 16 February.
This year we have simplified the process. You can also enter with brief video submission, making it easier than ever to be in with a chance of winning an ENA.
The full list of categories are as follows:
- Best Newcomer
- Best Operations Team
- Best Organiser Salesperson
- Best Event Director
- Event Technology of the Year
- Best International Venue
- Best Venue Under 8,000sqm
- Best Venue Over 8,000sqm
- Supplier of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
- ESG Award
- Best Consumer Show Marketing Campaign
- Best Trade Show Marketing Campaign
- Best Feature Area
- Best Brand Expansion
- Show Rising Star
- Best Consumer Show
- Best International Trade Show
- Best Trade Show Under 2,000sqm
- Best Trade Show Over 2,000sqm
- Biggest contribution to Sector
- Best Supplier to Organisers
- Best Supplier to Exhibitors
- Best Company Culture
- Best Commercial/Association Partnership
Image from the 2022 EN Awards, Picture: Jonathan ‘JT ‘ Taylor at Aniseed Photo